Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing 4

Well, learning right along. I'm already to step 4; except I had to skip 3 because of technical difficulties. Stay tuned for #3 and backtracking later.

I've registered my blog spot, so now let me contemplate what will I do with this new found learning. I will try to invite student comments and suggestions for books, series, etc. This may be easier than running the report in SIRSI. I will encourage students to post reviews and reactions to the Lone Star books. As I learn more and become more familiar with blogging, perhaps I will expand my list of things to do.

2 comments:

mmw said...

Excellent ideas! If you want to have a blog that students can access without filtering issues, you might check out edublogs.org. That one has been allowed in the district and there is a staff development offering to teach you all about it.

Bookmaid said...

It is good to know that the filter does not block Edublogs.